Licensed Veterinary Technician
Are you a Licensed Veterinary Technician looking to work with an encouraging team that will support you to ADVANCE your technical skills and GROW in your career? Animal Emergency and Trauma Center has an opportunity for you!
*****We provide a $10,000 retention bonus for FT licensed technicians*****
We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! We are flexible with scheduling whether you’re looking for full or part-time opportunities, days, evenings, overnights, or weekends.
Our culture is driven by our mission and values . Our team is dedicated to being available for families during their pet’s unexpected, difficult times and providing quality, compassionate and professional care. We believe that teamwork, communication, and transparency are vital and encourage a dynamic of trust, respect, and integrity.
- Licensed Veterinary Technician preferred (or in the process of obtaining)
- Team player who enjoys a fast pace environment and can think critically on their feet
- Outstanding client service and exceptional patient care
- Ability to remain composed in stressful and emotional situations
- Clear effective communication with client and team members
- Compassion and understanding when working with fractious, painful, sick or anxious pets
What you can expect
- A support team always willing to lend a helping hand
- A welcoming environment where team members can feel safe to ask questions and learn from coworkers and Doctors
- Opportunity to utilize your skill-set to the highest level and perform a wide range of procedures
- Ability to see a variety of cases virtually guaranteeing no two days are the same
- Growth & development opportunities
- Competitive Salary including shift differential, holiday, and call-in pay
- Hiring Bonus
- Quarterly Bonus
- Pay for License Renewal
- CE Allowance
- Uniform Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Pet Discount
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
For more information about our hospital, visit our website https://myaetc.com .
Vet Nurse / Technician
Earliest Start Date:
Poulsbo, Washington, United States