Paw Prints Veterinary Hospital (Morgantown, WV) is looking to add experienced talent into their growing Team!
We opened our doors as a small animal practice in 1983 and have been providing quality, comprehensive and progressive veterinary medicine to the Morgantown WV area ever since. We are equipped with advanced, state of the art surgical equipment and can offer services such as Tibial Tuberosity Advancement (TTA) cruciate repair, endoscopy, laparoscopy, and laser therapy.
What to expect
- Technicians fully utilize their skills to provide a wide range of treatments and procedures.
- Your Opinion Matters! You will be asked to be open and honest about your thoughts and opinions, involved in problem solving, brainstorming, making recommendations, and Be The Change you want to see!
- A great learning environment! Our tenured team of technicians enjoy having the opportunity to mentor and guide newer technicians. They work hard to support and encourage each other and love to celebrate wins, big or small.
- Quality Medicine. Our team of Doctors and Technicians utilize state of the art equipment to perform advanced techniques providing excellent care and treatment services.
- All pets are welcome! We see a variety of animals – ensuring no day will be the same!Dogs, Cats, Pocket Pets, Snakes, Reptiles, etc!
- Schedule – Full Time Hours (30+), 4-5 day work weeks, Rotating Saturdays, Closed on Sundays and major holidays
- Previous Veterinary Experienced (preferred but not required)
- Ability to execute treatment orders as directed by a DVM
- Safely restrain patients for various types of treatments and procedures
- Adaptable to the demands of the day
- Ability to work efficiently, and remain calm during stressful situations
- Positive attitude and TEAM Player personality
- Passion for growth and development, open to accepting feedback
- Excellent Communication skills
- Passion for Customer Service and Hospitality
Employee Pet Discount
Paid Time Off
Short Term/Long Term Disability
For more information about our hospital, please visit www.pawprintswv.com
Vet Nurse / Technician
Earliest Start Date:
Morgantown, West Virginia, United States