Registered Veterinary Technician Position Available
We are presently seeking an excellent RVT to join our team.
Our Carnegy Animal Hospital team is experienced, compassionate, enthusiastic, and dedicated to providing our clients excellent service and their pets with the best care!
Our ideal candidates will have:
- Experience as an RVT (however new graduates may be considered)
- A positive attitude
- A love for pets
- Commitment for providing great customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong desire to further their knowledge
- A team player attitude
What you can expect from us as your employer:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and dental coverage
- RRSP program
- Supportive work environment which is suitable for specializing in certain areas
- Continuing education allowance
- Opportunity to earn CE in-house via things like our monthly RVT led ‘Journal Club’, as well as online courses you will have access to
- Discounts for your own pets on both medical services and supplies
- Wellness program
Candidates are required to have WHMIS, CRS, and Basic First Aid certification and/or clearance. Suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview. We kindly request no phone calls, Facebook messages or walk-in resumes.
Vet Nurse / Technician
Earliest Start Date:
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Nova Scotia, Canada