Zionsville Animal Hospital is looking for a motivated and compassionate registered/non-registered skilled veterinary technician/assistant to join our patient care team! Zionsville Animal Hospital is an AAHA/AAFP accredited small animal hospital that strives to provide the highest level of care to our clients and patients. We are currently a 3-doctor practice and soon will be a 4-doctor practice!
The required skills we are looking for in our new teammate are:
• Surgery prep and recovery
• Venipuncture and IV catheter placement
• If certified RVT-anesthesia monitoring.
• Preparing samples for in-house IDEXX machines or outside lab
• Dental and diagnostic radiographs
• Any other super hero task needed in the hospital
• Genuine care for our clients and their pets!
What we offer you:
• Full Time employees (30 hours and above) can opt in to medical, life, eye, vision and matching 401K benefits. We offer on, Medical Director Approval, a pathway for assistants to become RVTs.
• Personal pet benefits.
• An engaged and skilled medical team who work together to provide an inclusive atmosphere.
• Compassionate doctors who value our medical staff.
If this sounds like a great fit for you-please apply here and we will reach out to you to discuss this opportunity!
Zionsville, Indiana, United States