Work in Beautiful Salt Lake City – Flexible Schedule, no Sundays or on-call shifts.
– Eligible for Quarterly Bonuses
– Employee Pet Discounts
– Medical/ 401(k)/ Vision/Dental
– Paid Time off and Hospital closed 7 days a year for holidays.
– Great hospital leadership team who loves collaboration, partnership, and focuses on creating a culture of feedback.
Our ideal candidates would have at minimum 3 year of veterinary experience and the following skills:
- Knowldge of basic veterinary practices, procedures, and terminology.
- Is able to handle animals in line with our fear free and feline friendly protocols.
- Possess the ability to work calmly and effeciently while communicating kindly in a fast paced enviorment.
- Anesthetic skills are preferred. Should feel comfortable performing dental prophylaxis and monitoring patients under anesthesia.
- Completed radiology safety course.
In return we offer:
- A work family that takes pride in maintaing a positive culture.
- 4 day work week (about 30-36 hours weekly).
- State of the art facility designed around surgery specialty and urgent care. We also have up to date diagnostic equiment including ultrasound and sedivue.
- Competitive wage depending on experience.
Vet Nurse / Technician
Earliest Start Date:
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States