We are a fast-paced veterinary hospital looking for an experienced veterinary receptionist. Candidate must have great customer service skills and be able to work well in a team. Candidate must be an animal lover with some knowledge of veterinary medicine . We are looking for long term personnel with a strong work ethic and proper etiquette. Please read the Job Description & Duties before applying. PLEASE COME IN & APPLY IN PERSON.
- Greeting clients and patients in a professional manner as they enter and leave the hospital
- Checking in patients as they arrive to the hospital for appointments.
- Answering multi-line telephone, scheduling appointments and taking accurate messages, may involve answering questions and screening for service needs.
- Checking emails and replying to clients’ emails in a timely manner
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment and helping other staff members when needed
- Monitors client waiting area to ensure cleanliness.
- Documents and maintains client information, service data and other pertinent information within business operations software.
- Escalates complex matters to senior staff.
- Fax and scan records to referring veterinarians as requested
- Attaching scanned documents into corresponding patients’ chart
- Closing at the end of the day
- Checking out clients and processing payments and printing invoices
- Must be able to work past 6pm and work Saturdays, some holidays
Qualifications and Skills:
- Some experience working in a veterinary hospital, at least 1-2 years
- Some computer skills, Microsoft office (Word, Excel), Adobe
- Must communicate and work well in a team / group setting
- Fluent in English
- At least a high school diploma
- Pay based on experience
If you match some or all of these qualifications and are ready to be part of our fast paced veterinary practice, please come in and apply in person.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $11.00 – $12.00 per hour
Earliest Start Date:
Pinecrest, Florida, United States