Flying Cloud Animal Hospital in Eden Prairie, Minnesota is looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our practice!
We are a four doctor animal hospital. We are AAHA accredited Hospital, with many loyal clients.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.flyingcloudanimalhospital.com
About the hospital
- Digital radiography
- Digital dental radiography
- Currently operating on Cornerstone
- IDEXX in-house laboratory equipment
- Dual treatment area
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed.
- The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members.
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics.
- Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
- Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet’s problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
- Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
- Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings and complete at least 40 hours of accredited CE during each 2 year license renewal period.
- Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
- Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
Earliest Start Date:
Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States