Hidden Valley Animal Hospital located in Raleigh, North Carolina is seeking a Full Time Associate Veterinarian to join our practice!
Hidden Valley is a well-established small animal practice in North Raleigh with loyal clientele who are very affluent, well-educated, and seek the best care for their pets. Our culture is based on the golden rule. Our core values are progressive medicine, client service and excellent team work.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.hiddenvalleyanimalhospital.com
About the Hospital
• Builds rapport with clients by gathering information and listening to, and empathizing with their concerns
• Performs physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures that deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
• Communicates with clients on topics such as pet diagnosis, treatment plans, preventive health care, and nutritional needs.
• Maintains client/patient medical/surgical records and makes certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols.
• Stays current on new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine.
• Assists in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
• Presents a positive image of the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
Skills and Basic Qualifications
• A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university.
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed.
• Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding veterinary code of ethics.
• Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Works collaboratively with hospital team members.
• Makes decisions confidently and effectively.
• Manages time and tasks appropriately.
• Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients.
• Commitment to ongoing educational development and growth
• Special Skill Sets are a bonus-integrative medicine, rehabilitation, acupuncture-we are continually looking for ways to elevate and develop the services we offer to our community!
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States