An opportunity has come available for a Full-Time experienced Vet Nurse at PetVet Lower Hutt!
Our Clinic mission is to provide our clients and their pets with excellent veterinary service and quality pet products while delivering superior veterinary skills, technology and advice within a friendly caring environment.
No two days are the same in our clinic. We work alongside Veterinarians of all levels including Specialists, allowing us to extend our nursing skills and select a direction of expertise for ourselves when desired. If you are an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who thrives in a team environment then this might be the role for you!
What we are looking for:
- Qualified Veterinary Nurse with 2-3 years is preferable but newer graduates with strong clinical background should apply
- Sound knowledge and understanding of high standards of patient care
- Proven team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have the ability to multitask and demonstrate attention to detail
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved at all levels, with energy, drive and flexibility
What we are offering:
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Free access to our state of the art training facilities.
- Staff benefits
Vet Nurse / Technician
Earliest Start Date: