Humanimals is a dedicated and busy small animal veterinary practice. We are a Best Practice Accredited Hospital (the 3rd in the country to achieve this) and an internationally-accredited Cat-Friendly Clinic.
Surrounded by stunning beaches and fabulous wildlife.
There are excellent education facilities from primary through to university and numerous adventures throughout Otago to be had on your downtime.
- Qualified and NZVNA Accredited veterinary nurses
- Low-Stress Handling
- Complete in-house laboratory (IDEXX)
- Digital radiography
- Extensive and modern dental equipment, including digital radiography
- Theatre suite run to exceptionally high protocols backed up by external hygiene audits, and exacting anaesthesia monitoring with multi-parameters and dedicated staff
- Expanding orthopaedic services
Monday – Friday 8am-7pm, Saturday 9am-4pm & Sunday 9:30am-3:30pm
We are looking for a full-time veterinary nurse to join our amazing nursing team!
As well as reflecting our core values we want someone who has the following skills and attributes:
- Ideally qualified to Diploma in Veterinary Nursing level but if you have the right attitude then a Certificate in Veterinary Nursing with at least 3 years’ clinical experience it may suffice.
- Customer-focused, with a mature and friendly nature who is able to help clients in various emotional states and who will always put the needs of our clients and their pets at the centre of everything they do
- Passionate about delivering outstanding customer service; calm and empathetic under pressure
- Polished and well-presented manner with a welcoming and professional communication style
- Proactive attitude – including being punctual, reliable and self-motivated
- Flexible and able to multi-task with an ability to think and work quickly in what can be a fast-paced, busy clinic
- You will not be afraid to get your hands dirty,
- A team player with a healthy ‘can do’ attitude and enjoy being part of a positive team culture
Vet Nurse / Technician
Earliest Start Date: