- Would you like to be the leader of a veterinary clinic without the headache of actually owning it?
- Are you the sort of vet who loves to step up when your consults are fully booked and an emergency walks in the door?
- Do you enjoy leading and supporting your team to be the best they can be?
- Would you love to live in a beautiful coastal town that is only an hour drive south from the Adelaide CBD?
If these opportunities excite you then continue reading because an offer like this doesn’t come around often!
We are seeking an experienced veterinarian with a keen interest in dentistry, or a willingness to learn to take charge of our Victor Central Clinic. You will have a team of experienced nurses and support staff that are already very familiar with the clinic and have built great rapport with our clients.
How will we help you succeed?
- We will provide you with a beautiful purpose built clinic full of modern diagnostic equipment including digital and dental x-ray, a great dental machine complete with a new Vet-Tome, full in-house idexx blood machines and ultrasound available at our Goolwa practice (15 mins down the road).
- Whilst this role is based at our Victor Harbor clinic, you will receive full support from the Riverport hospital team in Goolwa and will become an integral part of the Vets First family.
- We have a wonderful team of compassionate vets, nurses and support staff at the ready to assist you through your induction and will love to share their knowledge and also learn from you.
- We are willing to consider all CPD if it’s an interest of yours and will benefit our business/patients.
- We have monthly team meetings where we close the clinics for 2 hours and spend this time to have discussions and training to grow as one big team. In addition the vet team meets monthly to discuss cases and continuing education.
You will be the perfect fit for our team if you;
- Will be available for our clients when they arrive for their appointment (this means being at work and ready to rock and roll at your shift starting time).
- Value your work and aren’t afraid to charge properly for it.
- Are willing to help chip in to make sure the whole team can leave on time.
- Can be punctual, flexible and willing to go the extra mile for our client and patients.
- Care that your team are engaged, happy and continuing to develop and grow around you.
- Appreciate open discussions with management about your performance and areas of development.
- Are happy to put forward new and innovative ideas you have for the practice.
If you would like to make a confidential inquiry or if you would like to apply for this role please email [email protected]
Small animal practitioner
Earliest Start Date:
Latest Start Date: