Are you looking for a fun, new place to begin or continue your customer service career? Can you multi-task and stay calm under pressure? Would you like a workplace that is supportive, encouraging and often hilarious? Stoughton Veterinary Service is looking to add a full-time receptionist to our team. We have a great group of doctors, CVT’s and support staff, as well as really wonderful clients that allow us to create a true family of co-workers who care.
• * Customer service experience with a focus on excellence. While previous experience in the veterinary field is helpful, this position is open to candidates who have not worked in the field prior.
• * Must love animals! This position requires interactions with both humans and their pets.
• * The ability to multi-task. You must have the ability to juggle the schedule of a busy office, answering phones, triaging patients, assisting clients in person and filling prescriptions all at the same time.
• * Willingness to learn new skills and help wherever needed in the practice. The primary focus of the position is at our front desk, but being a smaller clinic, there are opportunities to help our veterinarians, technicians, and kennel staff with other tasks around the clinic.
• * High School diploma or equivalent
• * Basic computer skills and knowledge. We use mostly Microsoft office programs in the office, with AVImark being our primary records system. Previous experience with AVImark would help you hit the ground running, but training will be provided as needed.
Hours and Availability
• This is a full time opening with benefits. Full time benefits include health insurance, paid personal days, paid holidays, and employee discounts. Salary is negotiable based on experience.
• Office Hours M-F 7:30am – 5:00pm, Saturdays 7:30am – 12:00pm
• This position would be Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm and at least 1 Saturday a month
• Starting pay is $12 – $14 per hour. There are incentives and employee discounts available to team members as well.
Please visit our website www.stoughtonvet.com to learn more about us! If you are interested in joining our team, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Stoughton, Wisconsin, United States