Love where you work!
All Pet Complex is looking for a Client Service Representative to help us continue to grow our business and loves what he/she does! We are currently a 3 doctor practice, mainly seeing dogs and cats with the occasional exotic animal. Our team is like our family, so we are looking for someone not only with experience, but also who will fit in with our team. If you are interested in helping to grow our business and join an incredible team, apply now!
• Responsible for greeting clients, determining the needs of the clients and patients, and completing the check-in and check-out process. Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients.
• Follows established policy and procedures in scheduling clients for prompt treatment of ill and/or injured patients, as well as proper scheduling of patients in need of vaccinations, rechecks, surgeries, in-hospital procedures, and other services that require the doctors’ and technicians’ time.
• Helps with client reminders for annual health assessments, parasite checks, dentistry, senior care, etc.
• Pulls patient charts for daily scheduled appointments and collects information to make necessary updates, including the creation of new charts, when appropriate.
• Assists technician in filling prescriptions with appropriate medication and providing routine instructions to owners on the proper administration of the medication.
• Performs over-the-counter sales of merchandise such as food and special diets, shampoos, flea and tick control products, heartworm, etc. Demonstrates a technical knowledge of products and is capable of assisting clients with their product needs.
• Invoices clients, collects fees, makes change, imprints credit card forms, and obtains authorization for credit charges following the credit policies of the hospital.
• Demonstrates basic emergency procedures and can give proper information on transporting the patient to the hospital. Responsible for advising hospital staff about incoming emergencies.
• Maintains appearance and cleanliness of the waiting room and reception area, including re-stocking of products, office supplies, client educational materials, hospital brochures, etc.
• Prepares and sends welcome letters, new client information packets, referral and thank you letters, condolences, long wait notes, and other correspondence for the doctors and/or Hospital Manager.
• Demonstrates a full working knowledge of PIMS procedures and functional applications.
Boise, Idaho, United States