We are seeking a full-time experienced Veterinary Receptionist/Client Service Representative to join our team! We are a well-established 3 doctor small animal practice in Phoenix with a wonderful group of veterinary professionals.
Our ideal team member has a strong background in veterinary customer service, excellent computer and phone skills, and has an outgoing personality.
This position involves answering phone calls, greeting clients, scanning and record keeping, and making every client feel special every time they visit.
We have fantastic medical insurance and ancillary benefit options, personal pet veterinary care discounts, vacation time, and earned paid sick time.
• Demonstrates excellent client service.
• Practices the best patient and client care by following hospital protocols.
• Practices effectively communicating with clients and fellow team members.
• First point of contact with clients, phone or in person.
• Performs daily office tasks including client communications, prescription refill requests, appointment scheduling, checking patients in and accurate record keeping.
• Responsible for receiving client payments with accuracy.
• Manages the clinic schedule and ensures clients are being properly schedule for best workflow.
• Excellent communication skills including verbal, non-verbal and written.
• Able to pay close attention to details
• MUST have excellent attendance and reliability.
• Clean, professional appearance.
• AVImark experience is preferred but not required.
• Veterinary experience is required.
Compensation depends on experience. Please submit your cover letter and resume.
Phoenix, Arizona, United States