Emergency Pet Care of Texas , located in the heart of Magnolia, TX, (north of Houston) is an excellent 24-hour AAHA Accredited animal emergency facility.
About our hospital:
- 24-hour full-service emergency and urgent care animal hospital.
- AAHA accredited
- Full in-house laboratory, including lactate, coagulation testing, blood typing, and blood gas analysis.
- Offerdigital radiography, teleradiology interpretation, and ultrasound services.
We are currently hiring a full-time Boarded-Certified Veterinary Criticalist to join and lead our team of dedicated emergency clinicians. We are looking for a compassionate, collaborative, and skilled individual with strong communication skills.
We thrive in supporting all patients through illnesses with services that include IV fluid support, oxygen therapy, critical care monitoring, emergency surgical services, and blood transfusions, to name a few. Our support staff consists of multiple credentialed technicians and specialized VTS’s in emergency & critical care. If you love being around animals and people committed to offering them the best possible healthcare, we want to meet you!
- 2+ years of experience.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, active TX license or able to attain a license and be in good standing.
- Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care
- Experience conducting different types of surgeries, and health checks on animals.
- Experienced in traumatic, general, and invasive soft tissue surgery.
- Proficient in medically managing acute and chronic cases.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions using simple language.
- Schedule flexibility of daytime, overnights, weekends, and holidays.
Earliest Start Date:
Magnolia, Texas, United States