Veterinary Services is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our team!
$20K in guaranteed bonuses (sign-on, retention, student loan repayment)
All experience levels welcome, including eager new graduates looking for strong mentorship! No Weekends, No Emergency Duties!
We are passionate about providing high-level, personalized medicine at our full service, small animal veterinary clinic (dogs, cats, and rabbits) located in Fort Wayne, IN.
Our team is proud to foster a laid back and personable work environment where all employees feel valued as an essential part of the hospital. Our ideal candidate will possess exceptional communication skills and demonstrate a genuine concern for pets and their owners.
Benefits & continuing education provided in addition to a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
For more information about our clinic, please visit our website: https://fwvetservices.com/ .
About our Hospital:
- Ft. Wayne newspaper reader’s choice award winner 10 out of 12 years!!
- Highly trained and passionate RVTs (perform EKGs, ultrasound scans, catheter placements, etc.)
- In close proximity to Northeast Indiana Veterinary Emergency & Specialty Hospital (NIVES)!
- Local radiologist available to review complex radiographs
- Midmark dental equipment with new treatment sinks
- Midmark Lift Tables
- Dedicated Surgical Suite with two tables and Midmark Surgical Lights.
- 4 Isoflurane Anesthetic Machines
- Bearhugger & Fluid Warmers
- Idexx Digital x-rays
- Idexx Full Labs
- Competitive salary
- Insurance- Medical, Dental, Vision, Malpractice, Disability
- 401K plans
- Continuing education allowance
- Employee Discounts
- Paid dues for AVMA, IVMA, State license and DEA dues
- Paid Vacation
Incentive Offers Tailored to Your Needs! – (Choose 2 of the following):
- $10,000 sign on bonus for Associate Veterinarian with 1+ years of experience
- $15,000 student loan assistance to new graduates
- $500 additional CE dollars to pursue special interest (acupuncture, dentistry, exotics)
- $10,000 Retention bonus for 3 years
- 1 year family pass to the Fort Wayne Zoo, rated the 7th best zoo in the U.S. by Trip Advisor. The pass also gives you discounts on other zoos throughout the U.S.
Skills and Basic Qualifications:
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Indiana.
- Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding veterinary code of ethics.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Works collaboratively with hospital team members.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
Earliest Start Date:
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States