$$$ Student loan debt? We can help! $$$
18 month commitment, starting at 150k annual compensation package!
Come to West Texas for an exciting, fast paced clinic.
Build your experience with unique cases!
Compensation including living stipend, base compensation, student loan support, and more!
Looking to practice your own medicine at a busy hospital with a variety of cases and surgical opportunities? Want to join an energetic team and work in a collaborative environment?
Tall City Veterinary Hospital is hiring an Associate Veterinarian to join our busy small animal practice. We offer customized services for our patient’s needs at every stage of life. Our hometown clinic focuses on providing progressive, compassionate and complete veterinary care for our patient’s body, mind, and spirit. We support our doctors with experienced technicians and an enthusiastic staff.
What we’re looking for and what we are offering:
Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and a passion for client service. A strong desire to provide high quality medicine is needed. We offer excellent compensation, benefits and a generous signing bonus.
For more information, please visit our website at www.tallcityvethospital.com . Come see why Midland is a great place to live and practice!
In addition to the responsibilities outlined below, the Associate Veterinarian is an invaluable member of the hospital team who works directly with a Managing Doctor and supporting medical staff. This individual advances the quality of medicine in the practice and provides exceptional client service to our clients and patients.
• Builds rapport with clients by gathering information and listening to, and empathizing with their concerns
• Performs physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures that deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
• Communicates with clients on topics such as pet diagnosis, treatment plans, preventive health care, and nutritional needs.
• Maintains client/patient medical/surgical records and makes certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols.
• Stays current on new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine.
• Assists in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
• Presents a positive image of the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
Skills and Basic Qualifications
• A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university.
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed.
• Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding veterinary code of ethics.
• Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Works collaboratively with hospital team members.
• Makes decisions confidently and effectively.
• Manages time and tasks appropriately.
• Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients.
• Commitment to ongoing educational development and growth
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
Midland, Texas, United States