We at Nutley Animal Hospital in Nutley, NJ have assembled an expert team of veterinary professionals to bring our clients the best possible healthcare for your pet. We are looking for an Associate Veterinarian to add to the that team of excellence.
Skills and Basic Qualifications
- An ideal candidate is someone who is personable with an interest in engaging and educating clients. Candidates should be comfortable with pursuing comprehensive diagnostic workups as a large percentage of clientele are interested in the specialty-level care our general practice provides.
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university.
- Licensure (or pending licensure) in good standing to practice in the state of New Jersey.
- We offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Long term & short term disability
- Life insurance
- Annual CE funds, DEA and Licensure
- Sign on Bonus!
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
Earliest Start Date:
Nutley, New Jersey, United States