Wild West Veterinary Conference | Conference
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino, E 2nd St, Reno, NV, USA
Practical Continuing Education for Veterinary Professionals!
- Cutting Edge education on the industry’s hottest topics.
- 40+ hours of CE presented by more than 50 internationally renowned speakers.
- Exhibit Hall featuring the veterinary industry’s finest suppliers.
- The WWVC offers daily breaks, hot lunches, exciting events and tours, and 250+ hours of CE packed in 4.5 days.
- The award-winning Grand Sierra Resort and Casino plays host to WWVC 2018 offering affordable room rates, some of the best restaurants in Reno, entertainment, nightlife, quality service, and more.
- WWVC hosts attendees and exhibitors for multiple receptions and offers the option to come along for a trip to the Nevada Museum of Art, the only accredited art museum in the state of Nevada, or Paint Your Pet at the Grand Sierra Wednesday evening.
- Join us for a trip to Virginia City to explore the rich geological and cultural history of one of the great mines of the Comstock Lode.
RACE APPROVED CE
- Companion animals
- Production animal
- Exotic companion
This event will take place in Grand Sierra Resort and Casino, E 2nd St, Reno, NV, USA