- Would you love to live on the beautiful Fleurieu Peninsula?
- Do you love learning, pushing yourself and contributing to a great team environment?
- Do you thrive when your schedule is already full and an emergency walks through the door?
- Do you like to work with a jovial team that love a bit of banter?
We know you have all the knowledge required to be a successful vet. We’re not excited by the amount of speys you’ve done but care about what makes you, YOU!
If YOU are the type of person that;
- Will be positive and cheerful
- Wants to continually improve their customer service skills
- Is driven and motivated (no lazy couch potatoes)
- Will be patient and caring towards your clients, patients and team mates
- Likes to enjoy a constant array of snacks, not all healthy!
- Is a great communicator but is also constantly working on and improving those communication and leadership skills
- Will seek opinions from others but also happy to make a judgement call and go with it
- Likes to get on with your tasks and will help to motivate and drive the team around you to be as efficient as they can be
- Appreciates their worth and that of the veterinary industry which means you don’t have an issue charging for your services appropriately
If you tick all the above boxes then WE promise to;
- Provide you with constant support by experienced veterinarians and highly skilled nurses
- Will support all appropriate CPD so you can continue to grow and develop in the areas that make you happiest and will benefit our practice
- Welcome you into our two beautiful coastal clinics and share with you all our modern diagnostic equipment
- Host all staff meetings regularly to continue to develop as a group and improve our systems and knowledge
- Provide you with a delicious meal and drinks every month or so when all the vets get together to discuss cases, protocols and anything else that needs to be discussed
Small animal practitioner
Earliest Start Date:
Latest Start Date: