Animal Medical and Surgical Center, located in fast growing Canton, GA, is searching for a full or part time Veterinary Technician/Assistant to join our team. AMSC was recently voted Best Vet in Canton by Around Canton Magazine!
We are a full service, 4 doctor veterinary hospital dedicated to helping our clients enjoy the health and companionship of their pets for many years. We believe in customer service, hard-work, and dedication to our clients, patients, and team.
We believe strongly in work/life balance. AMSC offers multiple benefits for our team.
- Competitive compensation based on experience and skill level.
- Medical insurance, dental/vision, 401K, employee pet benefits, paid time off, continuing education, and more.
- Consistent schedule to allow for work/life balance.
We are looking for a new team member that has the following skills:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a veterinary hospital setting as a Veterinary Technician/Assistant required.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills that enable them to develop and foster long term positive working relationships with team members, clients, and the community.
- Strong computer skills to work with a paperless information system.
- Excellent typing & keyboarding skills required with a high degree of accuracy.
- The ability to work with the DVM’s in the exam room and types all necessary medical information quickly & efficiently.
- Work well independently and in a team environment where team members lead by example and hold themselves accountable for quality medicine and customer service.
- Flexible, cooperative, dependable, responsible, and excellent time-management skills to work in a fast-pace environment.
Please learn a little about who we are at www.amsccanton.com. We look forward to meeting you!
Vet Nurse / Technician
Earliest Start Date:
Canton, Georgia, United States