Veterinary Technician Trainer
Are you a Licensed Veterinary Technician that specializes in Emergency and Critical care? Are you looking to work with an encouraging team that will support you to ADVANCE your technical skills and GROW in your career? Animal Emergency and Trauma Center has an opportunity for you!
Animal Emergency and Trauma Center is seeking a driven and energetic Veterinary Technician Trainer to join our team. As a Veterinary Technician Trainer, you will help develop and deliver training programs and workshops to Veterinary Assistants and Veterinary Technicians within the hospital. In this role, you will monitor the progress of each team member and help elevate them to the next step in their career while providing exceptional patient care.
We offer a hiring bonus and relocation assistance
You are an experienced licensed veterinary technician with a Veterinary Technician Specialty in Emergency and Critical Care, or currently working towards obtaining your VTS certification and wanting to make an exceptional difference in the lives of patients and their families enduring emergency and critical care cases.
You’re looking for an amazing groundbreaking opportunity to build a program at a rapidly growing emergency clinic that will be expanding to a multispecialty facility utilizing your full skill set while simultaneously teaching and helping others learn new & advanced techniques.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Develop and facilitates staff training for all technicians and assistants within the hospital.
- Plans, coordinates, and directly delivers onboarding and skills training to veterinary assistants and veterinary technicians within the hospital.
- Maintains focus on elevating the level of patient care through education.
- Ensure staff has access to adequate continuing education to meet state and hospital requirements.
- Documents the status of staff training and updates the leadership team as needed through written reports and emails and retains clear documentation on what employees accomplish and follow through all training programs.
- Fosters effective working relationships between all hospital staff.
We are a 24/7 emergency & critical care hospital. Our culture is driven by our mission and values . Our team is dedicated to being available for families during their pet’s unexpected, difficult times and providing quality, compassionate and professional care. We believe that teamwork, communication, and transparency are vital and encourage a dynamic of trust, respect, and integrity.
Benefits of Living in Washington State
- Scenic Beauty: Coastal beaches, crystal clear likes, adventurous mountains, beautiful parks with hiking trails and rain-forests covered with moss, there are countless wilderness areas to explore and take in the breathtaking scenery.
- Outdoor Activities: 3 National Parks within the state: Olympic, North Cascades, and Mount Rainier. Washington is a mecca for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Schools/Diversity: Washington State offers a school system ranking 12 th largest in the US due to people from several corners of the world moving here for the education.
- Happy Population: According to the national Gallup poll, Washington State residents are much happier ranking it as one of the best states for living.
- Eco-Friendly: The state of Washington consistently ranks among the top five in various rankings of the most environmentally friendly states.
What you can expect
- A supportive team always willing to lend a helping hand
- A welcoming environment where team members can feel safe to ask questions and learn from coworkers and Doctors
- Opportunity to utilize your skill-set to the highest level and perform a wide range of procedures
- Ability to see a variety of cases virtually guaranteeing no two days are the same
- Growth & development opportunities
- Competitive Salary including shift differential, holiday, and call-in pay
- Hiring Bonus
- Quarterly Bonus
- Pay for License Renewal
- CE Allowance
- Uniform Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Pet Discount
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
For more information about our hospital, visit our website https://myaetc.com .
Vet Nurse / Technician
Earliest Start Date:
Poulsbo, Washington, United States