We are a fast-paced Veterinary Hospital looking for an experienced Veterinary Technician. Candidate must have good communications skills, be punctual and be able to work in a team. Please come and apply in person!
- Nursing care of hospitalized patients and boarders
- Surgical assistance, surgical prep, instrument sterilization, etc..
- Intravenous catheter placement, venipuncture
- Laboratory procedures, including in-house blood machines, sample handling, filing out reference lab forms, filling prescriptions
- Assist DVMs in exam rooms, including set up of exam room, proper restraint
- Maintaining a clean hospital environment, including cage cleaning, feeding, observing signs of illness and controlling the spread of infectious diseases.
- Proper record keeping, entering notes and charges correctly into the AVIMARK software system.
- Help maintain a clean and sanitized working enviroment
Qualifications and Skills
Required technical skills for the position :
- place catheters
- surgical prep, maintaining sterile environment during surgeries
- anesthesia induction/ monitoring
- Basic computer knowledge
Please apply in person!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Vet Nurse / Technician
Earliest Start Date:
Pinecrest, Florida, United States