Are you a Registered Veterinary Technician looking for sunshine, cool breezes coming off the Gulf of Mexico, miles of beaches with smooth sugar sand that feels so good between your toes? Do you love being on/near the water, boating, fishing, water skiing, jet skiing, or enjoying any type of water sport you can think of? If this sounds like something you would enjoy, Animal ER of University Park is looking to add YOU to their growing team!
Enjoyment of Living in Bradenton
- The weather can have a significant impact on your mood and well-being. Bradenton has an average temperature of around 80 degrees and typically stays around 60 degrees in the winter.
- Being close to the Gulf of Mexico, Bradenton has tons of fresh seafood, but they also have upscale restaurants, casual pubs, and a variety of cuisine.
- Whether you’re an avid golfer, you enjoy hiking and being in nature, or prefer to be on the water kayaking, sailing, or water skiing, Bradenton has an array of activities to choose from!
Did you know that living near the ocean can improve your heath, reduce your risk of obesity, heart disease, and other illnesses?
Health Benefits of Living Near Water
- Breathing fresh air helps your body absorb oxygen which improves alertness
- Increased relaxation which in turn strengthens your immune system and provides greater happiness
- Better sleep as water helps clear the mind of unwanted distractions
- Increase life expectancy! Light activity such as picking up shells or walks along the beach can add healthy days to your life according to the National Cancer Institute.
What you Can Expect Working at Animal ER of University Park
- . We pride ourselves on a welcoming environment where team members feel safe to learn and seek guidance from each other.
- Our tenured team of technicians enjoy having the opportunity to mentor and guide newer technicians. They work hard to support and encourage each other and love to celebrate wins, big or small.
- Our team of Doctors and Technicians utilize state of the art equipment to perform advanced techniques providing excellent care and treatment services.
- Relocation Assistance
- CE Allowance
- VTNE Reimbursement/License Renewal
- Uniform Allowance
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Pet Discount
- Shift Differential
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Vet Nurse / Technician
Earliest Start Date:
Bradenton, Florida, United States