Come work and play in the beautiful 1000 Islands! Island City Animal Hospital located in Brockville, ON is searching for a Registered Veterinary Technician to join their team.
*****We are offering a $1500 signing bonus for Registered Veterinary Technicians****
Beauty of Living in 1000 Islands
- The Islands have a mystical reputation, home to castles, lighthouses, and secluded beaches. A few of the Islands form the Thousand Islands National Park which is one of the oldest in Canada.
- Canada is one of the best places in the world to spot wildlife. Whether you’re looking for soaring birds, families of turtles, otters at play, the possibilities are endless. Common species include eagles, map turtles, great blue herons, white-tailed deer and more!
- The Islands are home to some of the best freshwater wreck diving in the world (including the impressive Islander and the Keystorm). The water is remarkably clear and is suitable for all levels of divers, so you don’t have to be afraid to explore!
- Discover Boldt Castle, take a trip to the Antique Boat Museum, explore the Lake of the Isles, or visit the Aquatarium for a unique look underwater. Want something with more nature? There are lots of opportunities for camping, fishing, hiking biking, kayaking, sight-seeing boat tours and more. From the beautiful castles to dining on the local seafood and hearing tales of the regions pirates and bootleggers, you will always have fun adventures!
We are a 4 doctor, full-service veterinary hospital. Our team is dedicated to outstanding client communication as it is our goal to assist pets in living the longest, healthiest life possible. We see a variety of pets from cats & dogs, to pigs, reptiles, and exotics such as birds, rabbits, monkeys, fish and more!
You are a Registered Veterinary Technician, in school and working towards licensure, or have a minimum of 1-year experience who is committed to outstanding client service and exceptional patient care. You enjoy working with diverse people and animals, value learning and enhancing your knowledge, and really want to make a difference!
What to Expect
- A team that feels and functions like family, encouraging and supporting your career growth & development
- A caring team that values open communication, knows how to have fun and enjoy the job & the company around them
- A welcoming environment where team members can feel safe to ask questions and learn from coworkers and Doctors
- $1500 Signing Bonus
- Competitive Wage
- Profit Sharing
- CE Allowance
- Uniform Allowance
- Employee Pet Discount
- Vacation/Holiday/Sick Pay
- Flexible Schedule
For more information about our hospital, visit https://www.islandcityanimalhospital.com .
Vet Nurse / Technician
Earliest Start Date:
Brockville, Ontario, Canada