Are you an experienced or Credentialed Veterinary Technician looking to live in a winter wonderland where the fresh snowfall is peaceful and relaxing? Do you enjoy skiing down the slopes, with the cool winter breeze blowing through the trees and feeling magic in the air? If so, White Pine Veterinary Clinic located in Park City, Utah has an opportunity for you!
Cool Reasons to Live in Park City, Utah
- Some of the Best Ski Resorts in the World: Deer Valley Resort was voted the #1 ski resort in North America and Park City Mountain Resort has the most skiable terrain in the United States. They were even used as official competition venues during the 2002 Winter Olympics and are consistently rated in the top ten ski slopes in the nation!
- Sundance Film Festival: Sundance is now the largest American film festival, one of the most prestigious in the world, and is held at the Sundance Resort in Park City, Utah!
- All Four Seasons: Summers are just as enjoyable as the winters with an average of 80 degrees and low humidity. Lots of wild flowers, rich green mountainous landscapes, and a quick drive away from Jordanelle Reservoir , which supports boating, paddle boarding, wake surfing, fishing or just relaxing on a pontoon boat for the day.
- Outdoor Activities: 150 miles of trails to walk, hike, and bike during the summer! Other activities include golf, fly-fishing, water skiing, and horseback riding, just to name a few. There are over 100 restaurants and bars and numerous free outdoor concerts that are offered almost every night of the week!
- Transit System: Park City operates a public transportation system with buses that stop at all of the major spots and neighborhoods around town. There’s also a trolley running up and down Main Street for all of your shopping, dining, and sightseeing needs. Best of all, these services are 100% free to use!
We are an AAHA Accredited 4 doctor practice focused on providing the highest level of veterinary medicine along with friendly, compassionate service. We have won “Park City’s Best” award multiple times and work with Paws for Life (a local rescue/charity devoted to end animal homelessness and euthanasia).
We offer a variety of services including behavioral/obedience training, day/overnight camp, general wellness & diagnostics, surgery, and specialized health services such as Oncology, Ophthalmology, Neurology, and more!
You are an experienced or credentialed veterinary technician who is committed to outstanding client service and exceptional patient care. You enjoy working with diverse people and animals, remain calm and collected in the face of emergency situations, and really want to make a difference!
- Relocation Assistance
- Uniform Allowance
- CE Allowance
- Paid Licensing Fees
- Employee Pet Discount
If you are in school or thinking about going to school to become a Veterinary Technician, we can help with VTNE reimbursement!
For more information about our hospital, visit https://www.whitepinevet.com .
Vet Nurse / Technician
Earliest Start Date:
Park City, Utah, United States