Experienced Veterinary Technician wanted!
Are you an enthusiastic team player? Do you love to help animals and their non-furry families? Do you thrive under pressure? If so, we are interested in meeting you!
Creature Comforts Veterinary Hospital is rapidly growing! We provide superior veterinary care to our patients and excellent customer service to our clients. We are seeking an exceptional veterinary technician with at least two years of animal related experience to join our hardworking friendly team. This is a permanent, full-time career position with opportunity for advancement. If you live locally, have reliable transportation, and possess the following qualities, we would like to meet you.
* Exceptional customer service and communication skills, including patience, diplomacy, and problem-solving ability.
* A cheerful, professional demeanor with the ability to maintain composure and thrive in a fast paced, stressful environment.
* Flexibility, attention to detail, good judgment and the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
* Quick and eager to learn, proficient with computers, and capable of thinking on your feet.
* Possess a positive attitude and team mentality.
* Able to acquire detailed histories, assist with appointments, and restrain cats and dogs of all temperaments.
* Perform in-house laboratory testing.
* Administer SQ and IV injections and oral medications.
* Triage patients.
* Educate clients and perform follow-up calls.
* Able to draw blood and place catheters a plus but not required.
* Assist with anesthesia induction and surgical monitoring a plus but not required.
This position requires significant physical activity including climbing stairs, walking, squatting and kneeling. Candidates must be able to lift 35 lbs. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, candidate may be exposed to rain, snow, and extreme cold or heat during curbside operations. Candidate must be able to concentrate and function in a noisy environment.
This is a permanent position, approximately 35 hours a week. Regular business hours are 8am-8pm Monday through Friday; 8am-noon on Saturdays. Some evening and Saturday morning hours required. Full-time employees receive paid time off, health/dental/vision insurance, uniform allowance, 401k, discounted pet services, continuing education and more. We are a drug-free workplace.
If you have a positive attitude and are interested in learning more, please email your resume’ with cover letter, availability, salary requirements, and three professional references. Applicants who do not provide cover letter, salary requirements, availability and references will not be considered. Serious inquiries only, no phone calls please, no recruiters.
Eagleville, Pennsylvania, United States