Kings Veterinary Hospital is looking for a veterinary technician. Quality nursing care is the top priority and responsibility of all of our technicians. Managing a support staff to help you maintain that level of care is paramount. Being able to anticipate the needs of the doctors is critical.
Please include a resume.
$1,500 Sign On Bonus
The perfect candidate has experience with the following:
• Taking and Recording Vital Signs
• Drawing Blood
• Performing Laboratory Tests
• Taking and Developing X-rays
• Sterilizing Equipment and Cleaning Surgical Suites
• Dental Prophylaxis
• Preparing Animals for Surgery
• Administering Medications, Injections, IV Fluids and Anesthesia
• Collecting and Recording Animals’ Medical Histories
• Restraining Animals
Additional Candidate Attributes:
• Truly believes in the human /animal bond and values quality veterinary care.
• Works well with others – team player
• Gains energy and positivity from a fast paced environment
• Good at anticipating future needs
• Is a problem solver and can make decisions using discernment.
What about us?
• We have been in business for 25 years
• We see a high volume of cases and still maintain high quality care.
• We work extremely hard but like to have a good time while doing it.
Loveland, Ohio, United States