Located in the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolis area, Family Pet Clinic of North Richland Hills is looking to add a talented Veterinary Technician to our growing 5 doctor AAHA accredited practice! We are dedicated to providing a positive impact on our patients, pet owners, and the local community by practicing high quality medicine.
If you are a technician looking to expand your skill set , we provide a variety of services such as general wellness exams, diagnostic services, surgery (including soft tissue & orthopedic), reproductive assistance, and so much more. From household pets to exotics, reptiles, and some livestock , our team is passionate about executing the highest standard of veterinary care.
Why Choose Family Pet Clinic of North Richland Hills:
• We have a supportive team dedicated to making other feel welcoming and always available to lend a helping hand.
• We have an incredibly learning environment where everyone can feel safe asking questions and the Doctors love to train & teach.
• All of our technicians go through professional dental training with the cost being covered by the practice.
We truly have a family like atmosphere were people are nice, we get along, we love to laugh and have fun. We enjoy our job and the company around us.
You are a Veterinary Technician with excellent verbal and written communication skills, that is energetic, ambitious, and ready to take your career to the next level. You can easily adapt to the different needs of each patient and are able to remain composed during stressful and emotional situations. You are committed to outstanding client service, exceptional patient care, and really want to make a difference!
• Uniform Allowance
• Employee Pet Discount
• Closed on major holidays
• Paid Holidays after 1 year
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Short/Long Term Disability
Life Insurance/ADD Insurance
For more information about us, please visit https://www.fpcnorthrichlandvet.com .
North Richland Hills, Texas, United States