Technicians!! We know you’ve got options…..lots of them!! So why pick Lindsey Veterinary Hospital? Live in paradise! Penticton, BC has hiking, skiing nearby, white sand beaches, warm climate, minimal freezing/ snow.
Looking for full or part time veterinary technician
A few things that make us great:
– We are truly a family with a great dynamic and team feel.
– 4 other technicians to support you and lend a hand
-Modern practice is spacious with lots of natural light
– We allow our technicians to use their full range of skills.
– setting up anesthetic protocols
– comprehensive monitoring equipment including capnography
-dentistry cleanings and prevention focus
– vet assistants to hold, help and clean
– work with board certified anesthesiologist via telemedicine
-newest IDEXX machines, digital x-ray and digital dental x-ray
-We strive to prevent burnout and compassion fatigue so work/life balance a priority with hour lunch breaks, minimal overtime, and no on-call.
-competitive wage and profit sharing
-generous discounts for your pet’s care, food and supplies,
-association dues paid
– great CE opportunities (we’re talking Vegas, Orlando- pre COVID)
– uniform allowance
– $1500 retention bonus
-full time (or part time if you prefer)
The Fun Stuff:
– weekly Starbucks days, cake of your choice for your birthday
– staff outings and suppers (winter tubing, concerts, etc- pre COVID)
Penticton is a smaller city with conveniences of city without being too big (no traffic). There are lots of great hiking the great paths surrounding the city, skiing just a short drive to Apex mountain or lounging/ swimming at one of our many white sand beaches. The city of festivals has restaurants for every taste, wineries surrounding, and live music/ events/ sports to satisfy all interests.
We all strive to find a place to work that we can be happy, fulfilled and be treated with respect. And of course: to focus on what matter most: making sure fur babies get the best care possible!!
Penticton, British Columbia, Canada