Northgate Small Animal Hospital , located in Collinsville IL, is a well-established, full-service hospital providing comprehensive medical, surgical, and dental care. We have been serving the community since 1916 and have amazing support from the community. We pride ourselves on having a welcoming environment where team members feel safe to learn and seek guidance from each other. We hold ourselves to high standards and are proud to be an AAHA Accredited Facility.
What to expect
• A great learning environment! Our tenured team of technicians enjoy having the opportunity to mentor and guide newer technicians. They work hard to support and encourage each other and love to celebrate wins, big or small.
• Cross Training. You will be cross trained in all areas of the hospital to ensure variety in your work week.
• Fear Free Handling. We are working on becoming a Fear Free hospital, to ensure we are providing a positive experience to our patients.
• Quality Medicine. Our team of Doctors and Technicians utilize state of the art equipment to perform advanced techniques providing excellent care and treatment services.
• Flexible work schedule – Part Time or Full-Time hours, Rotating Saturdays, CLOSED on major holidays.
Ideal Candidate would have:
• Previous Veterinary Experienced
• Safely restrain patients for various types of treatments and procedures
• Adaptable to the demands of the day
• Ability to work efficiently, and remain calm during stressful situations
• Positive attitude and TEAM Player personality
• Passion for growth and development, open to accepting feedback
CE Allowance (for Licensed Technicians)
Employee Pet Discount
Paid Time Off
Short Term/Long Term Disability
For more information about our hospital, please visit https://www.northgatesmallanimalhospital.com/
Collinsville, Illinois, United States