Are you looking to be a part of a hospital team that feels like family, while having the support and resources to push your career forward? And do you enjoy building relationships with clients and flourishing in a positive, fast-paced, ever-growing environment? We might be looking for you! Stoney Brook Veterinary Hospital is looking for experienced Veterinary Technicians to join our team!
We’re a fast-paced 4-doctor practice located in a gorgeous custom-designed hospital in Lebanon, NH. We encourage our staff to progress clinically and professionally through continual education and training while working with our exceptional veterinarians. We specialize in small animal medicine, wellness care, surgery, dentistry , diagnostic services, laser therapy, acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine, and other veterinary services.
What You Can Expect:
- A support team always willing to lend a helping hand
- A welcoming environment where team members can feel safe to ask questions and learn from coworkers and Doctors
- Opportunities to utilize your skill-set to the highest level and perform a wide range of procedures
- The ability to see a variety of cases, virtually guaranteeing no two days are the same
- Growth and development opportunities – everyone has the opportunity to grow, participate, learn, lead, and mentor.
As a Veterinary Technician, you are key to the delivery of high-quality patient care and client service. You will utilize your medical knowledge and organizational skills to manage and direct the client/patient flow in the hospital, and will oversee and maintain electronic medical records using AVImark software.
You will assist Veterinarians in treating pets, induce and monitor anesthesia, collect and analyze lab samples and perform laboratory tests, triage incoming patients, draw blood and place catheters, take digital radiographs (including dental rads), administer medications to patients, and more. You’ll be encouraged to look for opportunities to foster teamwork and will be expected to mentor others.
- You’re a credentialed Veterinary Technician OR non-credentialed with significant clinical experience
- You are committed to outstanding client service and exceptional patient care, and really want to make a difference!
- Must possess a pleasant, professional attitude as well as a strong desire to learn and master advanced nursing techniques.
- You have an upbeat, caring, and organized personality to keep up with the pace of our practice and our high standard of care.
- You take pride in your work and have a thirst for knowledge and self-improvement.
- You easily adapt to the different needs of each patient and are able to remain composed during stressful and emotional situations.
- Culture is important to us, so you must be a team player and get along well with the staff.
- You possess the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- You display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You enjoy a team environment where everyone is eager to jump in and help.
- You enjoy the thrill of not knowing what is going to come in next and being able to think critically on your feet.
Pay is commensurate with experience ($16-20) and benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time
- 401(k) with Employer Matching
- Employee Pet Discount
- CE Allowance
- Uniform Allowance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Weecare (childcare assistance)
- Legal & Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Student Debt Refinancing
- Veterinary Technician Education Discounts
- Four Day Work Week (with occasional Saturday half shift)
Our current business hours are M-F 7:30a to either 5:00p or 7:00p, and every other Saturday 7:30am – 12p.
Stoney Brook Veterinary Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. Learn more about our practice on our website: https://StoneyBrookVets.com
Learn more about the position and apply here: https://rb.gy/soqlmu
Vet Nurse / Technician
Earliest Start Date:
Lebanon, New Hampshire, United States