SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
Hendricks Veterinary Hospital is looking to add experienced talent into their growing Team! Our newly remodeled clinic boasts 4 doctors providing high quality care and service to the community and their four-legged friends. We pride ourselves on being a fun, collaborative, and supportive environment where you can flourish and grow in your veterinary career.
Boise has an abundance of activities to enjoy on your day off. Whether you enjoy visiting sights and museums, skiing the slopes at Bogus Basin, or getting your kayak in the water – there is something for everyone to enjoy!
What to expect
- Technicians fully utilize their skills to provide a wide range of treatments and procedures.
- A team that operates and feels like a family. We pride ourselves on a welcoming environment where team members feel safe to learn and seek guidance from each other.
- A great learning environment! Our tenured team of technicians and doctors enjoy having the opportunity to mentor and guide newer technicians. They work hard to support and encourage each other and love to celebrate wins, big or small.
- Quality Medicine. Our team of Doctors and Technicians utilize state of the art equipment to perform advanced techniques providing excellent care and treatment services
- A Management TEAM that is PRESENT. We CARE about our employees and your engagement in your job. We listen to your thoughts, opinions, and value your input as an employee.
- WE HAVE FUN! We like to keep a fun atmosphere, even during the busiest of days!
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous veterinary experience required
- Passion for learning & caring for animal
- Team player who is willing to take initiative to jump in and help
- Ability to remain composed in stressful and emotional situations
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding client service and exceptional patient care
SIGN ON BONUS!
Quarterly BONUS opportunities
Medical/Dental/Vision/ Short Term/Long Term Disability
Employee Pet Discount
Paid Time Off
“I love that the leadership makes you feel valued and listens to you. They understand the balance of work and life.” -Current Employee
“I feel that we work great as a team. When we don’t, we are quick to find a way to resolve and address the issues together. We call care deeply for our patients, and we are dedicated to what we do.” -Current Employee
For more information about our hospital, please visit https://www.hendricksveterinaryhospital.com/
Vet Nurse / Technician
Earliest Start Date:
Boise, Idaho, United States