Longmeadow Animal Hospital is looking to add experienced talent into their growing Team! Longmeadow is located Hagerstown, Maryland and has been operating since 1971. Since then, we have offered the high-quality medical care and are committed to helping our 4-legged friends live longer, healthier, and happier lives. Our team is incredibly friendly, inviting, and places a high value on keeping up with the latest advancements in veterinary medicine.
What You can Expect
• We pride ourselves on a welcoming environment where team members feel safe to learn and seek guidance from each other.
• A supportive team that values open communication and will always lend a helping hand.
• Family like atmosphere where we can have fun and enjoy our job and the company around us.
• Appreciation from doctors and team members for your knowledge & capabilities.
• A supportive team always pulling together to do what’s best for each patient.
The Ideal Candidate
• Veterinary Technician Licensure preferred, not required
• Previous veterinary experience required
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Motivated individual with a strong work ethic and a love for animals
• Outstanding customer service and patient care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Team player, eager to jump in and help the team
• Places a high value on continuing to enhance knowledge and skill set
• CE Allowance
• Uniforms Reimbursement
• Employee Pet Discount
• Paid Time Off
• Short Term/Long Term Disability
• Life Insurance
For more information about our hospital, please visit https://longmeadowvet.com/us/
Hagerstown, Maryland, United States