Advanced Veterinary Care , located in Farmington, CT is searching for an Surgical Veterinary Technician/Supervisor!
ACV is a 3-doctor, AAHA-accredited, state of the art veterinary hospital. We offer preventative and comprehensive medical care including (but not limited to) in-house diagnostics, digital radiography, ultrasonography, surgery, laser therapy, behavioral & nutritional counseling. We see a variety of patients that include dogs/cats, rabbits, ferrets, hedgehogs, reptiles, birds, and more!
Our team is cross trained in all aspect of patient and client care & we promote the use of Fear Free techniques.
Why Choose Advanced Veterinary Care?
• Quality Medicine. Our team of Doctors and Technicians utilize state of the art equipment to perform advanced techniques providing excellent care and treatment services.
• A great learning environment! Our tenured team of technicians enjoy having the opportunity to mentor and guide newer technicians. They work hard to support and encourage each other and love to celebrate wins, big or small.
• Great clientele! Our tenure and success in the community has served us well: We have built long term relationships with our clients and their extended families, making our already rewarding job(s) that much more personal!
• Opportunity to utilize your skill-set to the highest level and perform a wide range of procedures !
• A team that operates and feels like a family. We pride ourselves on a welcoming environment where team members feel safe to learn and seek guidance from each other.
• Hospital Manager Makes Weekly Dunkin’ Donuts run !
• We are continuing Curbside Service until Covid-19 is well contained
You are an Experienced Surgical Veterinary Technician /Supervisor. You enjoy managing and working with a team of veterinarian, technicians and assistants to provide hi-quality care for animals undergoing surgical and anesthetic procedures-as defined by AAHA’s standards.
You are organized, detail-oriented and utilize your advanced knowledge/experience and skills to ensure the safe and efficient completion of anesthetic procedures for each animal admitted to the clinic. You are willing to be flexible and to adapt to the emergent cases that are scheduled by our DVMs. Clear communication and teamwork is critical to the success of AVC’s surgical suite.
You can easily adapt to the different needs of each patient and are able to remain composed during stressful and emotional situations. You enjoy the thrill of a fast-paced environment and being able to think critically on your feet.
You’re looking for an opportunity to utilize your full skill-set while simultaneously learning new & advanced techniques.
• CE Opportunities
• Uniform Allowance
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Employee Pet Discount
• Short/Long Term Disability
• Life Insurance
For more information about us, please visit https://advancedvetcarehome.com .
And /or check us out on facebook !
Farmington, Connecticut, United States