We are looking for a confident and dedicated Veterinary Surgeon to join our team. As a member of our vet team you will work at both our sites, carrying out a mix of consulting and operating. Our vets work a 4 day week and we believe in a good work/life balance. 1 in 4 Saturday Mornings. No OOH.
We are a first opinion, small animal practice with 2 sites located in the countryside nestled at the foot of the Malvern Hills. There are major motorway routes running North-South & East-West only 10 minutes away. Our operating suite is equipped with all the modern surgical and diagnostic equipment including Laparoscopic equipment. Our team consists of 6.5 FTE Vets (3 hold certificates), 6 Nurses and a support team of 7.
In addition to your excellent clinical and communication skills, you will need to be a people oriented person, who is willing to support and guide your colleagues. In return we offer a competitive salary, generous CPD allowance, and support for further qualifications as well as opportunities for further career progression.
Benefits (subject to pro rata)
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits – various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Worcester, Worcestershire, United Kingdom