We are looking for a full time Veterinary Surgeon to join our team. The position is 5 days per week with 1 in 4 Saturdays. You will be consulting and operating between the branches at Charing and Whitstable. We are looking for a good team player keen to be involved in case studies and client and pet care.
We are a well-established purpose built, 100% small animal practice situated in the market town of Faversham. We are a three branch practice with our centre located in Faversham and two branches in Charing and Whitstable. We are a friendly, supportive team consisting of 6 Veterinary Surgeons, 7 nurses and an experienced admin and reception team. We pride ourselves on being a traditional local practice with many staff of long service with the practice.
Ideally you will have small animal experience and be a team player who is driven to provide our patients and clients with an exceptional level of care. In addition to your excellent clinical and communication skills, you will need to be a people oriented person, who is willing to support your colleagues.
Benefits (subject to pro rata)
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits – various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Kent, United Kingdom