We are looking for a full time Veterinary Surgeon to join our kind and enthusiastic team. We would consider part time for the right person. The successful candidate would work three full days a week with a half day and early finish too. They would also cover Saturdays until 1pm on a 1:3 rota. Weekends are 1:5 for inpatient care only. There is no OOHs, just inpatient care.
We are a well-established, 100% small animal practice located on the north Hampshire/Surrey border. We have a varied case load, with no two days the same. We have a committed team of 8 vets, 7 RVNs, 4 SVNs and 6 receptionists. We are well equipped to offer a high standard of care to every patient. We have 15 minute appointments to allow time to work up cases as needed.
We are looking for a good all round GP vet who is capable of sole charge. Good communication with clients and colleagues is essential to deliver the high level of care we pride ourselves on. The successful candidate will also be required to be an excellent team player and get stuck in when needed to.
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• VDS cover
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits – various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Alton, Hampshire, United Kingdom