National Veterinary Associates (NVA) is seeking a Veterinary Student Representative for the 2021-2022 academic year.
NVA is looking for a standout student to represent NVA on campus and serve as a liaison to the student body at University of Arizona College of Veterinary Medicine.
Click here to listen to our NVA Student Rep chat through what you gain from this experience!
What you’ll do:
* Partner with the NVA Campus Team to coordinate on-campus meetings and/or events
* Help distribute information about NVA’s externship and career opportunities
* Learn best practices for becoming an ambassador for NVA.
* Keep the NVA team informed about sponsorship opportunities, student schedules, career events, etc.
What makes you a great fit?
* 1st-2nd-year veterinary student
* You love to meet people, make connections, and build relationships with others at your school
* You’re an organized and detail-oriented person willing to tackle anything from managing an invite list to helping set up for an event
* You do not already hold any conflicting student rep positions
* Bonus points if you participate in campus organizations and/or clubs such as VBMA and SAVMA
What we offer:
• * $1000 stipend (paid out in $500 increments each semester)
* Access to learn about and represent a network of over 1200 hospitals worldwide
* Opportunity to be an integral part of the NVA community and access to a network of recruiters and career opportunities
* An all-expense-paid trip to our Los Angeles Support Center for a 3-day/2-night Student Rep Meeting in the summer of 2021 (trip is voluntary and dependent on COVID travel protocols)
NVA is the largest independent owner of veterinary hospitals and pet resorts in the United States. We own and partner with over 1200 General Practice, Specialty + ER, and Equine Hospitals in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. Our expertise and advanced tools keep our community thriving, and we encourage our doctors and animal care experts to run their business as they see fit.
This is a contract position with the possibility to renew each year.
Applications accepted through May 14TH, 2021
Arizona, United States