National Veterinary Associates (NVA) is seeking a Veterinary Student Representative for the 2021-2022 academic year.
NVA is looking for a standout student to represent NVA on campus and serve as a liaison to the student body at the Mississippi State College of Veterinary Medicine.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the NVA Campus Recruiting Team to coordinate on-campus meetings and/or events
- Distribute information about NVA’s externship and career opportunities
- Act as an ambassador for NVA on-campus by answering questions students have about the company and/or opportunities
- Keep the NVA team informed about sponsorship opportunities, student schedules, career events, etc.
What makes you a great fit?
- You’re an active part of the veterinary school, ideally in your second or third academic year
- You love to meet new people, make connections, and build relationships with others at your school
- You’re an organized and detail-oriented person willing to tackle anything from managing an invite list to helping set up for an event
- You do not already hold any conflicting student rep positions
- Bonus points if you participate in campus organizations such as the VBMA or SAVMA
What we offer:
- $1,000 stipend for the academic year
- Access to learn about and represent a network of over 1200 hospitals worldwide
- Opportunity to be an integral part of the NVA community and access to a network of recruiters and career opportunities
- An all-expense-paid trip to our Los Angeles Support Center for a 3-day/2-night Student Rep Meeting in the summer of 2021 (trip is voluntary and dependent on COVID travel protocols)
NVA is the largest independent owner of veterinary hospitals and pet resorts in the United States. We own and partner with over 1200 General Practice, Specialty + ER, and Equine Hospitals in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. Our expertise and advanced tools keep our community thriving, and we encourage our doctors and animal care experts to run their business as they see fit.
Accepting applications through May 7, 2021
Earliest Start Date:
Mississippi, United States