Provides excellent and expeditious client experience; greets clients, responds to questions; processes incoming and outgoing pets, and handles payments. Answers phone calls, which may involve answering questions, screening for service needs, and scheduling appointments. Handles incoming and outgoing mail and e-mail. Monitors client waiting area to ensure cleanliness. Documents and maintains client information, service data and other pertinent information within business operations software. Escalates complex matters to senior staff.
• Must be 18yrs old or older
• Must be a self-starter, able to multitask and a team player.
• Genuinely enjoys working with animals and people, and is able to deal with them even when they are stressed, ill or in pain.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in customer service required.
• Ability to meet the physical demands of the job. Must be able to lift 40lbs on own and walk up/down flights of stairs carrying 30lb bags of dog food.
. Walks or stands for extended periods or time
. Is experienced in the teamwork approach and works well with all levels of hospital team members.
If you are passionate about animals and are interested in joining a team of highly devoted animal advocates, our hospital may be the right fit for you.
Kirkwood, Missouri, United States