Animal Emergency and Trauma Center is looking for a Veterinary Receptionist to join our team! We are a rapidly growing veterinary emergency hospital open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Hours available include evening and weekend hours. This position is very client-focused and will require exceptional client service & communication skills .
Our culture is driven by our mission and values . Our team is dedicated to being available for families during their pet’s unexpected, difficult times and providing quality, compassionate and professional care. We believe that teamwork, communication, and transparency are vital and encourage a dynamic of trust, respect, and integrity.
You are a focused, dynamic individual with veterinary experience, outstanding client service skills and compassion during highly emotional times. You are a team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment, can multitask well, and can think critically on your feet. You understand the importance of clear, effective communication among team members and clients, are able to remain composed during stressful and emotional situations, and excel with time management.
• Managing numerous phone lines, phone triage, checking clients/patients in and out, managing payments, client communication, and ensuring the flow of the reception area at all times.
What you can expect
• A support team always willing to lend a helping hand.
• A welcoming environment where team members can feel safe to ask questions and learn from coworkers and doctors.
• Growth & development opportunities.
Part-time benefits include:
• Competitive Salary including holiday, and call-in pay
• Quarterly Bonus
• Uniform Allowance
• Employee Pet Discount
• For more information about our hospital, visit our website https://myaetc.com .
Poulsbo, Washington, United States