Long Island Veterinary Specialists (LIVS) is seeking a board-certified or residency-trained Dermatologist!
LIVS is a newly renovated 30,000 square foot state-of-the-art 24-hour referral and emergency hospital located in Long Island, NY. We house a team of 180 caring professionals in a variety of disciplines including Cardiology, Dermatology, Integrative Medicine, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, and Surgery.
The Dermatologist will join a strong and cohesive team working alongside experienced specialists while enjoying a four-day work week. Dedicated dermatology licensed veterinary technicians and dedicated dermatology exam rooms provide optimum support to facilitate successful and rewarding interactions with clients and patients. This support structure facilitates medical activities, allowing the doctor to focus solely on practicing exceptional medicine. We have a well-established dermatology clientele and a fully equipped ICU staffed 24 hours.
• LIVS is a highly respected teaching facility and has maintained residency and internship training programs in a variety of disciplines.
• We are committed to technological advancement and utilize some of the most progressive imaging modalities including G.E. Logiq 9, Storz HD endoscopy system, Philips 3 Tesla MRI, G.E. Lightspeed 64 Slice CT scanner, two digital radiography suites, and an in-house fluoroscopy suite to facilitate interventional procedures.
• You’ll join a happy team that values a positive and healthy work environment focused on providing the best medicine while keeping the overall health and balance of our teammates in mind.
• You’ll earn a highly competitive salary and benefits package, along with additional incentives.
• Generous signing bonus and guaranteed base salary with additional incentive compensation
Why Nassau County, Long Island?
Enjoy beautiful white sand beaches on the Atlantic Ocean and miles of rugged coastline on the tranquil Long Island Sound. Discover charming villages and downtowns, fascinating museums, world-class shopping, top-notch hotels and restaurants, scenic hiking trails, picturesque public gardens, bike paths, swimming, surfing, boating, and fishing. All this is just a quick 30-minute trip to Manhattan.
For more information, email your CV to [email protected]
NVA Compassion-First is a community of more than 80 specialty and emergency hospitals across North America driven by the spirit of collaboration and focused on empowering the advancement of veterinary medicine at the local hospital level. NVA Compassion-First is the trusted partner of hospital teams who are looking for more-more resources to advance their medicine, a greater sense of belonging, and increased opportunities to care for their patients, clients, and people. Learn more at NVACompassionFirst.com
Plainview, New York, United States