Tigard Animal Hospital is seeking to add a veterinary assistant/technician to our growing team. We are a busy 3.5 doctor practice that not only provides wellness and preventative care but also day-time urgent care, ultrasound, and specialty surgery to our patients that range from cats and dogs to small mammals and exotics.
Our ideal future team member would have at minimum 1 year of experience and:
* Knowledge of basic veterinary practices, procedures, and terminology.
* Able to handle and restrain patients in line with our fear free and feline friendly protocols.
* Basic anesthetic skills are a plus, but not necessary.
* Believes in a supportive culture that communicates kindly and respectfully.
In exchange we offer:
* Work/life balance with 4 day work weeks (30-38 hours).
* Benefits including insurance, matching 401k, PTO, and employee pet discounts.
* A work family that takes pride in maintaining a positive work environment.
* Brand new facility!
Tigard, Oregon, United States