WE ARE GROWING and looking for experienced veterinary assistants to join our team! Are you looking to ADVANCE your skills and knowledge in a fast pace environment that will encourage and support your growth? Animal Emergency and Trauma Center’s learning-rich environment provides exceptional patient care and client service. Full-time and part-time shifts are available, including days, evenings, overnights, and weekends.
*****We offer a $500 hiring bonus *****
Our culture is driven by our mission and values. Our team is dedicated to being available for families during their pet’s unexpected, difficult times and providing quality, compassionate and professional care. We believe that teamwork, communication, and transparency are vital and encourage a dynamic of trust, respect, and integrity.
You are a focused, dynamic individual with veterinary assistant experience including knowledge of basic veterinary procedures, and terminology, triage and obtaining patient history, patient care and monitoring, venipuncture, and placing intravenous catheters.
You are a team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment, can multitask well, and can think critically on your feet. You understand the importance of clear, effective communication among team members and clients, are able to remain composed during stressful and emotional situations and excel with time management.
What you can expect
• A support team always willing to lend a helping hand.
• A welcoming environment where team members can feel safe to ask questions and learn from coworkers and doctors.
• An environment where you will be fully utilized for your skills and abilities.
• Ability to see a variety of cases virtually guaranteeing no two days are the same
• Growth & development opportunities.
• Competitive Salary including shift differential, holiday, and call-in pay
• Hiring Bonus
• Quarterly Bonus
• Pay for License Renewal
• CE Allowance
• Uniform Allowance
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Pet Discount
• Short/Long Term Disability
• Life Insurance
For more information about our hospital, visit our website https://myaetc.com .
Poulsbo, Washington, United States