Hendricks Veterinary Hospital is looking to add experienced talent into their growing Team! Our newly remodeled clinic boasts 4 doctors providing high quality care and service to the community and their four-legged friends. We pride ourselves on being a fun, collaborative, and supportive environment where you can flourish and grow in your veterinary career.
Veterinary Technician Assistants complete many organizational, medical and customer service tasks to provide the most comprehensive care they can. Some of their duties and responsibilities include:
- Restrain animals during examination and laboratory procedures
- Monitor and care for animals after surgery
- Clean and disinfect cages, kennels, and examination and operating rooms.
- Clean surgical equipments, tools, and laundry
- Maintain surgical area such as cleaning, sterilizing, and prepping
- Maintain hospital inventory in exam rooms and treatment area
What to expect
- A team that operates and feels like a family. We provide ourselves on a welcoming environment where team members feel safe to learn and seek guidance from each other.
- A great learning environment! Our tenured team of technicians and doctors enjoy having the opportunity to mentor and guide newer technician assistants. They work hard to support and encourage each other and love to celebrate wins, big or small.
- Quality Medicine. Our team of Doctors and Technicians utilize state of the art equipment to perform advanced techniques providing excellent care and treatment services.
- A Management TEAM that is PRESENT. We CARE about our employees and your engagement in your job. We listen to your thoughts, opinions, and value your input as an employee.
- WE HAVE FUN! We like to keep a fun atmosphere, even during the busiest of days!
The Ideal Candidate
- Passion for learning & caring for animals
- Team player who is willing to take initative to jump in and help
- Ability to remain composed in stressful and emotional situations
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding client service and exceptional patient care
Quarterly BONUS opportunities
Medical/Dental/Vision/ Short Term/Long Term Disability
Employee Pet Discount
Paid Time Off
Earliest Start Date:
Boise, Idaho, United States