Seeking dynamic Veterinarian on the South Shore of Nassau County
$100,000-125,000 per year (dependent upon experience)
$10,000 sign on bonus/relocation assistance offered
Do you enjoy making a difference in a pet’s life? Do you provide top notch veterinary medicine and client education? Then we want you!
You care for animals, let us care for YOU:
• Competitive salary with production based bonus
• Unique loan repayment options
• Flexible work schedule with a 4 -5 day work week and NO ON CALL!
• Highly competitive compensation package including;
• Medical, dental and vision coverage
• Paid time off
• Annual continuing education budget with paid CE days
• Paid licensure (DEA, state, local memberships)
• Vin membership
• Matching 401k
• Bonus opportunities
• Advanced training opportunities (mentorship, dental, ultrasound, surgical)
• Generous pet discount
• Highly skilled licensed veterinary technicians
• Positive, collaborative culture that emphasizes teamwork and supports personal growth
• Up to date equipment including; digital radiograph, digital dental radiograph, and ultrasound
• Avimark electronic record keeping
South Shore Animal Hospital has been serving Wantagh and its neighboring communities for over 50 years. Our long-standing team members have created a special bond with generations of clients who we consider family. Here at South Shore Animal Hospital, we pride ourselves not only on our high standards of professionalism and our excellent reputation, but on our innovation and open-minded approach to medicine.
South Shore Animal Hospital is situated on the south shore of Nassau County, NY and along with our neighboring towns, is a large family community. Wantagh is just minutes from Jones Beach, where you can walk the board walk, surf some waves or listen to a concert at the Jones Beach Ampitheater. If boats and beaches are your thing, what better place than Long Island. If city life is calling you, take a short ride on the Long Island Railroad into Manhattan where you can indulge in the sights and sounds of Times Square and Central Park.
Wantagh, New York, United States