Associate Veterinarian opening at our charming small animal hospital in West Virginia.
Every Veterinarian dreams of their ideal practice where they can feel a part of a family while practicing high quality medicine. At Greenbrier Veterinary Hospital we pride ourselves on providing the level of care one would expect from human medical care facilities. We have over 30 years of experience providing a wide range of services including state of the art medicine and surgery, boarding, and grooming. Some of our services are unique to the area: laser surgery, laser therapy, as well as avian and exotic medicine.
• Cat & Exotic Friendly
• Diagnostic Ultrasound
• Soft Tissue and Minor Orthopedic Surgeries
• Dental Surgery
• Wellness Plans
• Visit our website for more info: http://www.greenbriervet.com/
• Highly competitive base salary
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance, Short term/Long Term disability
• Bonus Program
• 401 (K) plan
• Paid vacation, sick time and paid holidays
• Continuing Education and In-house training
• State License and DEA- will pay the renewal costs
Skills and Qualifications
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
Lewisburg, West Virginia, United States