Associate Veterinarian Needed in Ashland, VA.
Chenault Veterinary Hospital, part of The Chenault Group, is seeking a confident, team-oriented Veterinarian to help grow our practice. You will be joining a collaborative and tenured team with a supportive culture. This position is full time – working 5 days a week with every other Saturday(you have a designated day off when you work Saturday) and a dedicated surgical day. We welcome candidates from all experience levels to apply.
For over 32 years, the Chenault Group has been providing comprehensive, high quality, progressive, full-service veterinary care to our patients from across the Greater Richmond area. The Chenault Group is comprised of 3 unique hospitals located in Ashland, Mechanicsville, and Ruther Glen. Our hospitals mainly see small animal patients and have developed a dedicated clientele that have trusted us in the care of their pets for generations. We have the equipment, support, and staff that will allow you to practice without compromise.
* This associate will primarily take care of patients in our Ashland, VA location at the Chenault Veterinary Hospital. We are open to discussing coverage at one of the other Chenault locations if you are interested.
About Chenault Veterinary Hospital:
• Large facility with 6 Exam Rooms
• Fully equipped Surgical suite with 2 Tables
• Soft Tissue and Orthopedic Surgeries
• Therapy Laser
• Rehab Services – including Indoor Pool
• Digital Radiographs
• IDEXX Lab equipment
• And more!
Visit our website for more info: chenaultvet.com
• Competitive base salary with production bonus potential
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance, Short term/Long Term disability
• 401 (K) plan with a match
• Paid time off
• Continuing Education and In-house training
• State License and DEA- will pay the renewal costs
Skills and Qualifications
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed
• Must possess great communication skills and enjoy working with doctors, support staff, and clients alike
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
Ashland, Virginia, United States