Braden River Animal Hospital, located in beautiful Southwest Florida, is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our growing team!
Braden River Animal Hospital is a full service veterinary hospital providing comprehensive medical, surgical, and dental care to our community.
Are you looking for the perfect mix of work life balance and the ability to practice gold standard medicine Our doctors enjoy the support of a talented and properly utilized technical staff, including EIGHT credentialed technicians! Our flexible scheduling allows for a sustainable work-life balance, with no after-hours duties.
ABOUT THE HOSPITAL
We are an 8 doctor practice that offers state-of-the-art medical care. We provide our patients with quality medicine through complete whole-life services:
Our facility includes:
For More information, please visit us at www.bradenriveranimalhospital.com
An ideal candidate should have a minimum of 1 year of experience as a Veterinarian. Is outgoing and able to easily connect and communicate with patients and team members alike. Is passionate about providing high levels of clinical care in the exam room as well as in the surgical suite.
• A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university.
• Licensure in good standing to practice in Florida
• Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
• Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet’s problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
• Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
• Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
• Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
• Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
• Other duties as assigned.
If you are looking for a career adventure and an opportunity for unmatched personal growth, we want to hear from you.
We offer a competitive benefits package including:
Equal Employment Opportunity
Bradenton, Florida, United States